Would you like to study in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. Ukraine borders Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, Romania and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively. It has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe.
Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket due to its extensive, fertile farmlands. As of 2011, it was the world's third-largest grain exporter with that year's harvest being much larger than average. Ukraine is one of ten most attractive agricultural land acquisition regions. Additionally, the country has a well-developed manufacturing sector, particularly in the area of aerospace and industrial equipment.
Ukraine boasts of over 135 universities and higher education instituitions. In 2013 the number of international students at Ukrainian universities amounted to over 61,000 this year, representing a 10-percent increase from 2012.
For foreign students there are a number of advantages of studying in Ukraine which include:
- Study in English/Russian medium.
- Low cost.
- Recognized Courses by WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL.
- Good Life Standard.
- Ukrainian Method of Teaching is accepted Worldwide.
- Favorable climate conditions the year around.
- Job Prospects all over the world.
- Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- International Faculties.
- Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- Students enjoy discounts on travel. T
- eachers from the USA, CANADA, UK deliver lectures in the University.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/ Symposia/ Project Work, etc. in other European countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in European Countries.
- Summer Jobs during vacation in European countries.
- Opportunity for the Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after graduation.
- Visa Assurance.
If you would like to study in Ukraine, you might also be interested in ...