This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by SEG 1 month ago.
December 6, 2018 at 12:19 am #8270
Scholarship Description: Some scholarships are specifically for students who are applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes, while others are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s students. Some scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the EU/EEA or Switzerland whilst others are only open to citizens of certain countries.
• Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
• Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
• You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
• The programme must be delivered on campus.
Benefits: Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
Application: To be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website http://www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from http://www.universityadmissions.se.
Where to apply: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.