Tuition free Universities in Norway

Community Country Forum Study in Norway Forum Tuition free Universities in Norway

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Boikanyo Keinyatse 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Idowu
    Samuel Idowu

Good day, MY name is Idowu Samuel Adebayo. I want to know which Universities are tuition free universities in Norway that i can apply for. I am a master degree holder from University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba, lagos State, Nigeria. I need a University that offers Phd. Human Resource Management or any other related management courses that can be linked to HRM.

Zubby Deinian
    Zubby Deinian

Good day, My name is Azubuike Ogwu.I want to know which Universities are tuition free universities in Norway that i can apply for. I am a first degree holder from
    the River State University of Science and Technology River State Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I need a University that offers Masters. Human Resource Management or any other related management courses that can be linked to HRM. Thanks.

Boikanyo Keinyatse
    Boikanyo Keinyatse

Good day

i want to know more about Tuition free universities. this is provided at which level, degree/masters e.t.c.

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.