tuition free in Norway

Community Country Forum Study in Norway Forum tuition free in Norway

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by George O. 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alfons Hindjou
    Alfons hindjou

Dear Sir/Madam
    I want to know all the University that are tuition for international Student
    am Currently having a Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate and I want to apply for a bachelor of Civil Engineering

AHANDA Pierre
    AHANDA Pierre

Dear sir / madam I would like to know how to have a free scholarship …. thank you

Isaac Newton Nyatuame
    Isaac Newton Nyatuame

I am a Teaching Assistant at the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Cape Coast (UCC), where I studied for my Bachelor’s degree (B. A. in Communication Studies). I also worked as a Tour Guide and Trip Host at The Young Shall Grow International (Tsgl), a non-governmental organization in Ghana during summer breaks for four years.
    Currently, I assist lecturers and students in academic work (research and teaching activities as well as periodic tutorials for students) at the Department of Communication Studies, UCC. I am a responsible, organized, dynamic, tolerant person and I am able to efficiently work in teams toward the attainment of set goals and targets. My research interests are in public relations, international relations, and development communication.
    I have a passion for further studies and this explains why I am looking forward to accessing Norwegian scholarship as well as a scholarship to undertake a Masters programme in Norway. I would be glad if I am offered an internationally recognized master’s degree programme as well as the scholarship opportunities in Norway. I look forward receiving feedback from you. Thank you

Nelson Punaye Gertze
    Nelson Punaye Gertze

How do i apply for a scholarship in Norway

Alex Bwaluka
    Alex Bwaluka

I am Alex Bwaluka, founder and executive director of Charity Centre for Children and Youth Development in Zambia. After my mother gave birth to me when she was 15-years-old, she dropped out of school. Later, my father abandoned her. I came to know my father when I was 15 years old, but he still refused to be responsible for my education or involved in my life. I had decided that I would support myself and began to attend school at age twelve. To raise the money for my education, I started running a small business selling chicken and goats. I walked eight days from Kasempa, Zambia to Kipushi in Democratic Republic of the Congo to sell either chicken or goat. In spite of the struggle, I was resolute and did not look back until I finished. Now, I completed my bachelor’s degree in development studies at Zambian Open University in December 2016. We have so far established a skills for orphans and vulnerable children. I know how much education has improved my life and would love continue advancing my education. I want find out where I can pursue Masters in Development studies under 100% scholarship.

George O.
    George O.Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.