tuition free in Norway

Community Country Forum Study in Norway Forum tuition free in Norway

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Faila Moomin Alhassan 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alfons Hindjou
    Alfons hindjou

Dear Sir/Madam
    I want to know all the University that are tuition for international Student
    am Currently having a Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate and I want to apply for a bachelor of Civil Engineering

AHANDA Pierre
    AHANDA Pierre

Dear sir / madam I would like to know how to have a free scholarship …. thank you

Isaac Newton Nyatuame
    Isaac Newton Nyatuame

I am a Teaching Assistant at the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Cape Coast (UCC), where I studied for my Bachelor’s degree (B. A. in Communication Studies). I also worked as a Tour Guide and Trip Host at The Young Shall Grow International (Tsgl), a non-governmental organization in Ghana during summer breaks for four years.
    Currently, I assist lecturers and students in academic work (research and teaching activities as well as periodic tutorials for students) at the Department of Communication Studies, UCC. I am a responsible, organized, dynamic, tolerant person and I am able to efficiently work in teams toward the attainment of set goals and targets. My research interests are in public relations, international relations, and development communication.
    I have a passion for further studies and this explains why I am looking forward to accessing Norwegian scholarship as well as a scholarship to undertake a Masters programme in Norway. I would be glad if I am offered an internationally recognized master’s degree programme as well as the scholarship opportunities in Norway. I look forward receiving feedback from you. Thank you

Nelson Punaye Gertze
    Nelson Punaye Gertze

How do i apply for a scholarship in Norway

Alex Bwaluka
    Alex Bwaluka

I am Alex Bwaluka, founder and executive director of Charity Centre for Children and Youth Development in Zambia. After my mother gave birth to me when she was 15-years-old, she dropped out of school. Later, my father abandoned her. I came to know my father when I was 15 years old, but he still refused to be responsible for my education or involved in my life. I had decided that I would support myself and began to attend school at age twelve. To raise the money for my education, I started running a small business selling chicken and goats. I walked eight days from Kasempa, Zambia to Kipushi in Democratic Republic of the Congo to sell either chicken or goat. In spite of the struggle, I was resolute and did not look back until I finished. Now, I completed my bachelor’s degree in development studies at Zambian Open University in December 2016. We have so far established a skills for orphans and vulnerable children. I know how much education has improved my life and would love continue advancing my education. I want find out where I can pursue Masters in Development studies under 100% scholarship.

George O.
    George O.
    Nxeeku Romai
    Nxeeku Romai

Dear sir / madam I would like to know how to have a free scholarship …. thank you

Faila Moomin Alhassan
    Faila Moomin Alhassan

Hello,
    I graduated 3years ago with BSc Human Resource Management. Am currently working as an administrative assistant.

I intend to pursue a masters degree course in the Human Resource management or business administration in Norway.

Can you assist me with tuition free universities that offer these courses or universities with scholarship offers for international students from Ghana.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.