SCHOLARSHIPS SEEKERS FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES

Community Scholarships and Free Tuition SCHOLARSHIPS SEEKERS FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Wogari Hailu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lukeman S. Kamara
    Lukeman S. Kamara

The ways and means of acquiring scholarships and free tuition for African students.

Emmanuel Gyan
    Emmanuel Gyan

i am from Ghana. how do i get a scholarship

Oladeji Joshua
    oladeji joshua

Am from Nigeria how can i get the scholarship

KEHINDE OLUGBABI
    KEHINDE OLUGBABI

Please kindly communicate the means of acquiring scholarship and free tuition for we African students, I am from Nigeria.

KEHINDE OLUGBABI
    KEHINDE OLUGBABI

Thank you.

Kevwe Babiya
    kevwe babiya

i am from nigeria how can i get the scholarship

Muhammed Mbye
    Muhammed Mbye

what are the most reliable measure of getting scholarship without facing any scams or pranks? I’m from the Gambia.

Uwamahoro Rahab
    Uwamahoro Rahab

I am from Rwanda i need scholarship to start my masters

George O.
    George O.

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. Kindly visit this site http://www.scholarships4study.com. You’ll find the latest scholarship offers plus other relevant information on education funding.

DALMAS ODERO
    DALMAS ODERO

Hello, am Dalmas from Kenya how can I apply for this scholarship and tuition money. Thank you.

Wonder Agbenya
    Wonder Agbenya

Studying in abroad has always been my dreams but huge monies for fees has always been a menace to I pursuing my dreams

Amadou Tidiane Diallo
    Amadou Tidiane Diallo

hello everybody my name is tidiane diallo i’m from senegal thank you a lot for accepting my inscription and you know i like the computer so here in africa we have a problem to see this development cause we have a many materiels witch we dont have a prof who get very good of this qualification
    so that’s why i want to go in the devolpment country like germany,finland,franch,autrish…. for to have a good formation

Amadou Tidiane Diallo
    Amadou Tidiane Diallo

hhh sorry for english is not so good 🙂

Godfrey Crispine
    godfrey crispine

Hi to whom may concern, my name is Godfrey Crispine from Tanzania how can i get scholarship to study BA of Economics

Wogari Hailu
    Wogari Hailu

I am from Ethiopia please help me I am graduated in BSc Computer Science

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.