Scholarship

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Bbosa Alex 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My name is Awa. I am looking for a free standing scholarship in one of the university in Norway. i want to do masters in Epidemiolody or in Statistics. please help me to know what the requirements are and all other possible details.

Thank you loads for your help

My name is chris edobor. I am looking for a free standing scholarship in one of the university in Norway. i want to do bsc in international studies and diplomacy . please help me to know what the requirements are and all other possible details.

Thank you loads for your help

Hi I Am Cyprian
    Looking for scholarship to study computer science Bsc

Eugenia Mandeya

Looking for a scholarship to study Masters in Sport Sciences:sport in society.

My name is Egyri Caleb Nana Kwabena fro Ghana I am looking for a scholarship to lean how to Sport and also be a good player and also help the nation and I school at La Nativity Presby Basic School La trad fair P.O Box 112

Bbosa Alex

I am Bbosa Alex and I would like to add on my studies but the only limiting factor is fundings but if am given an opportunity to study for free in o e of the Norway university it will be my pressure. Currently I hve a bachelor in chemical engineering and I scored a second class upper degree.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.