PLease am in need of scholarship

Community Undergraduate Forum PLease am in need of scholarship

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Loveledge Antwi 5 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Boakye
    Dennis Boakye

I am Dennis Ankomah Boakye who jest completed High School an wish to continue but no money to take of me due to the poor status of my parent please i wish to study computer engineering please help me get a scholarship to further my education please beg you in the name of God the father Almighty

Worlu stanley Chigoziri
    worlu stanley chigoziri

Please my name is Stanley chigoziri worlu, I want a tuition free schools, my first course is on surveying and geomatics I really wish to continue, but needed help, am presently running my PGD program, which I will round up by November this year. I am very serious I want to put in my all and that my dream come to pass. My concerns is bought on undergraduate, and graduate program.

Loveledge Antwi
    Loveledge Antwi

i am loveledge antwi…i also want a tution free schools, my course is fiber optics and transmission. i need to contiune but need help. I am very serious I want to put in my all and that my dream come to pass.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.