Reply To: tuition free in Norway

Community Country Forum Study in Norway Forum tuition free in Norway Reply To: tuition free in Norway

Alex Bwaluka

I am Alex Bwaluka, founder and executive director of Charity Centre for Children and Youth Development in Zambia. After my mother gave birth to me when she was 15-years-old, she dropped out of school. Later, my father abandoned her. I came to know my father when I was 15 years old, but he still refused to be responsible for my education or involved in my life. I had decided that I would support myself and began to attend school at age twelve. To raise the money for my education, I started running a small business selling chicken and goats. I walked eight days from Kasempa, Zambia to Kipushi in Democratic Republic of the Congo to sell either chicken or goat. In spite of the struggle, I was resolute and did not look back until I finished. Now, I completed my bachelor’s degree in development studies at Zambian Open University in December 2016. We have so far established a skills for orphans and vulnerable children. I know how much education has improved my life and would love continue advancing my education. I want find out where I can pursue Masters in Development studies under 100% scholarship.