This is for all applicants applying for university admission in Ukraine. The following information would prove helpful in your visa application. It will also help save time and make your prepared.
All applicants from Cameroun, Cape Verde, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote-d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone must apply for their visa at the embassy of Ukraine in Senegal. The address of the embassy is stated at the bottom of this page.
Application for visas at the embassy begins on May 15. (All visas issued would be valid from August 15)
- Passport with expiration date of at the very least 6 months after the end of visa validity and at the very least 3 blank empty pages and a photocopy of the first page of the passport.
- Visa application form, printed or prepared in block characters. It should be filled in carefully, clearly and correctly and signed personally by the applicant. It is absolutely free to download an electric version from the consulate web site or to secure a paper version for the Embassy.
- Two recent colour passport photographs with a white background (30x40mm).
- Original of birth certificate and also a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country.
- Original invitation letter and a photocopy. When you get an invitation to study letter, please make sure there are no mistakes along with typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated inside your passport you submit for the visa.
- Original of school-leaving qualification of secondary school (high school) record with enclosed statement involving results (transcript of marks received) along with their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of giving country. The Embassy translates the documents directly into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Medical certificate is valid for just TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to sign-up to his/her institution within 8 weeks since medical qualification was issued. Embassy translates the document straight into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translates the document straight into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Ticket reservation to Ukraine with an open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must contain full name of a sponsor, his/her address, home and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover all the expenses of the applicant.
- Original of latest bank statements of the sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount must be sufficient to deal with all applicant’s expenses during his/her initial year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
- An insurance policy valid for a period of one year starting while entering into the territory of Ukraine.
Contact info consular service of the embassy of Ukraine in each country can be found through the embassy directory